A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Hobby House Inspiration - Buttons

Hiya everyone and a Happy Wednesday to all :)  This week is literally flying by ..... soon be the weekend again! Woohoo!!

It's my day for a little bit of inspiration over at the Hobby House and, as our Challenge this month is BUTTONS I thought I'd make a little 'button tree' card.


(I must apologise for the poor quality of the pic and I'll blame the lack of sunlight and too much rain)

I stamped my Kanban tree onto plain cardstock and matted and layered onto card from my stash.  I popped a button over each of the 'flowers' on the tree stamp with hot glue to make sure they stuck!  I've heard of falling leaves but didn't fancy the idea of falling buttons!! I cut two 6" lengths of lace in half to decorate the outer edge of the card and added gorgeous pearl string onto the inner layer.

To say I don't use buttons an awful lot on my projects, I actually had a load of fun with these and will make more of an effort to use them a bit more now :)

You can find a list of all of the gorgeous Hobby House products I have used on my card listed separately HERE on the Hobby House Blog.

I hope you will join us in our challenge this month.  Please remember your creation must fit in with our button theme and have at least one Hobby House product on it (please list what it is)
We look forward to seeing your fabulous creations this month!

Thanks so much for popping by today!  Take Care and Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. love the colours you have used on this gorgeous button tree what a super idea and card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful creation and such a fab idea! Love the colours too!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx