A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Sunday 12 May 2013

Challenge #19 - 613 Avenue Create

Morning everyone! Hope you're all fine and dandy!  

It's that time again and the start of a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.  The theme for this week is Anything Goes with the option of Shaped Cards

Our Sponsor this week is the fabulous Rick St Dennis and this is the very first time I've coloured up one of his amazingly detailed images!  


Introducing Victoria McSteeme!  I actually didn't realise, until I was colouring her up, that she has a little Steampunk theme going on .......... I guess the clue's in her name lol.

I coloured the very grand Victoria up with Copics and, wow! .... there really is SO much detail on her!! She was an absolute pleasure to colour up - hats off to RSD for being so very talented!


For my 'shape' I chose to do an oval easel card - this is also a first for me!  My dp's are a mixture of Papermania 'Chronology' and Maja Vintage Spring.  I rummaged around in my vintage/steampunk box and fished out my metal gears and clock hands!  I also die-cut a couple of my Tim Holtz gears!  

The final addition was adding some self-adhesive pearls and a whole string of them around Victoria and voila! ..... hope you like :)


I'd love for you to pop on over to the Avenue, have a browse through my DTeamies fab creations and leave us one of your own creations whilst your there!

I would like to enter Victoria into the following:

Anything Goes Challenge - #92 - Shaped but not Square
LOC Challenge - Use a digi image or LOC theme
Sister Act Card Challenge - #6 - Anything Goes

Hope you all have an amazing rest of the day/weekend!
Big hugs,

10 comments:

  1. what a beutiful artpiece you have created with so many details and ideas behind it. Thanks for participating at LOC and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey, this is just an awesome design! The architecture of the project is outstanding! You did a fabulous job of embracing the Steam Punk theme of the image and your intricate construction never allows the eye to lose interest! Very Nicely Done! You are just a very talented designer and we are both thrilled and fortunate to have you as a member of our team. Thanks for your consistently beautiful presentations.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning the colouring is amazing :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh...absolutely love this Tracey. Fabulous easel and such gorgeous papers and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulous Tracey, wonderful image, superb colouring and design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the steampunk feel and your colouring is amazing. Fabulous card.
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, Tracey! I love the oval easel design and all the great details! Fantastic coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning. Love the design and the embellish are fab.

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an amazing card Tracey. Your colouring is wonderful and I love all the Steampunk elements x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tracey! This easel card is just stunning! I LOVE it!! The image is colored to perfection and all of the coordinating elements are just too cool! Especially love how the clock arm hangs off of the edge.

    Hugs,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx