A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Saturday 13 April 2013

Creations of a 6 year old ...

Hey everyone! Hope you're all keeping well.  I'd like to share with you my little boy's creations, which he is extremely proud of ..... and, of course, so am I.

Seeing as the weather is still proper gloomy, there was no questioning ..... it was going to be a crafty day today.  My little boy, George, loves creating and often perches himself in my craftroom to chill, craft ..... and talk, and talk, and talk ....... hee hee!  He has his very own stash (some which has been pinched from yours truly)!  

Here's a little card he made - the only part of the card that I had a hand in was literally cutting the backing paper to fit the card!  
He is very independent and insists on doing most things himself and so everything from the design and sticking including the matting of the backing paper, decoupage and even rolling the roses was all done by his fair hands :) 

I recently bought him some miniature glass bottles - well, I bought myself some and I bought George some at the same time as I knew he'd only go and pinch mine lol.  Anyhow, he's also been making 'potions' today and this is what he produced .......
He made all of these gorgeous little potions with washing up liquid (red, yellow and blue)!  He experimented mixing them up, adding glitter, beads, sequins, water, stirring, not stirring ..... 

He has even given them all names, which, from left to right are:

Dragon Potion
Golden Glitter Potion
Fire Potion
Fairy Potion
Bead Magic Potion
Reddy-Pink Potion - think he ran out of ideas at this point lol
Rainbow Potion

Hope you like George's creations as much as we do :) Thanks for looking today and I'll be back here tomorrow!
Hugs, 
 & George xx

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card George!!! Love the design and you've done such a great job putting it all together. Also love the potions!

    I have a 6 year old boy called Jamie but he's much more into drawing than crafting. He likes drawing dinosaurs mostly.

    Have fun crafting George. Can't wait to see what you do next.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..well my goodness. Tell your little one he is very clever in his creations, and I think he's done an awesome job with this card, and with his potions.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. George is amazingly creative, Tracey! His decoupage card is beautiful and very artistic and the little potions are brilliant! You must be very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a talented little boy George is! Love his card and the potions are wonderful with fantastic names. I bet you are one very proud mummy.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done George i can see that you are following in mums footsteps.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card George!! You sure did an awesome job on your potions too... I could do with some Rainbow potion if you have any spare.. ;)
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. He has done a really good job. It is good to see boys able to sit and do craft.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brill card George! And I totally love your potions!! Such great names too!

    Tracey he sounds like a fab little man and reminds me of my 9 yr old daughter a lot!! lol she loves tagging along in my craft room and keeps saying she wants her own blog so she can join in challenges!! lol


    Jill xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx