A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter Kids

Hey all - I'm back again!  Just had a load of fun hunting for eggs with George - I think we found them all ...... or maybe we'll come across the odd stray one in a few months' time lol.  That pesky rabbit finds every nook and cranny to hide them in ;)

Hope you're having a fabulous day so far and, to top it off, we have a new challenge at Challenges 4 Everybody and, as always, it's Anything Goes!  Our sponsor for this next fortnight is the fabulous Bugaboo and here's my creation using their fantastic digi Easter Kids.

*Warning* - You may need your sunnies on for this post as it's a tad bright!


Hee hee! Well, I said it was bright!! How fabulous is this image! I had so much fun colouring it up and playing about with Word to merge my sentiment.  I practically used all of the colours of the rainbow ...... and why not, I say?

Usually, I choose my backing papers and then colour up to match - this time I coloured first (as I couldn't wait) and then fished around for papers to match.  I was chuffed to bits when I came across my old DCWV paper stack - how lucky was that!  I've had them for years and had completely forgotten about them .... until now! I made the banner at the top by cutting along the harlequin design paper and attaching with 3d foam and popped a little pearl in the centre of each 'flag'.



Here's a little close up - not sure if you can tell or not but I added Snowtex to a few of the little one's outfits to kinda give it a cuddly, fleecy effect - not overly confident it worked, but I'm sure you get where I'm coming from :)  

As if the card needed brightening up anymore, I decided to use every colour under the sun with my flowers too hee hee!  I added my gorgeous flat backed pearls and beautiful glittery bow - all from my stash - and voila!  An egg filled, flowery feast!

Anyway, I'm gonna hop off now for a little while but would love for you to hop on over to place your entries into the challenge - we would love to see what you create this time!

I would like to enter this super duper bright card into the following:

4 Crafty Chicks - Easter
ABC Challenges - Easter Cards
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Easter Egg-stravaganza
Crafty Creations Challenges - Easter
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Easter
Creative Corner Challenges - Anything Goes
Di's Digi Designs - Flower Frenzy
Inky Impressions - Easter or Spring
One Stop Craft Challenge - Easter
Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge - Think Spring
The Squirrel and the Fox - Easter or Passover
Twisted Tuesdays Challenge - Banners and Pearls

Thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you all have a fun-filled rest of the weekend!
Hugs, 

11 comments:

  1. A gorgeous fun Easter card, I love all the colours and the image is super as are the flowers,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors. Your card is so much fun. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally love this card. It just screams spring and Easter. Fun image and I love all the texture with the flowers and pearls. Great job!
    thanks for joining us at Creative corner challenges this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...this is gorgeous!! Love the colors, the coloring, the banners, the flowers!!! This card is so full of Easter/Spring goodness. Beautiful.

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining our Easter Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is so cute and coloured beautifully
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and fun! I love how you colored in this darling image! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Love the fun bright springy colors. Thanks for playing along with the Sweet n Sassy Digi Challenge this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way too cute! Love the bright pastel colors! As for the Bugaboo image--LOVE it! Thanks for sharing at SNSDC!
    {hugs}
    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card! Love the coloring!

    Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, WOW, WOW FACTOR! Your coloring is utterly amazing and makes this image just pop. Love the non traditional colors you used on this fabulous creation filled with so many details. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chick.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx