A big welcome to all of my lovely followers and visitors to my little space in the crafting world of blogland! I love colouring, drool over every embellishment and love to 'look' at papers (never mind using them) - some are just TOO good to use lol. I hope you enjoy your little wander through my creative world and would love to feel that I may have inspired some of you in some small way. Happy Crafting to you all and I hope you will stop by again soon!

Tuesday 14 August 2012

70th Celebration

It was my Mum's 70th birthday recently and, to give her a keepsake for this special celebration, I made her an 8" x 8" framed card using one of the adorable saturated canary images called Fancy!  Krista Smith, the designer of these beautiful digi stamps, was kindly offering Fancy as a freebie.

My Mum is one of THE most precious people in my life and, as the sentiment states, she is absolutely Beautiful both Inside and Out :o)

Happy 70th Birthday Mum - you're truly one in a million <3









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Hugs xx